CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO NEOS
- Exhibiting membership shall be open to all artists and makers based in the North East of Scotland. As defined in the constitution.
- All work must be designed and created/made by the artist or maker from concept to final work.
- You need to be willing to be present at your studio, or chosen space, over the duration of the open studio event. Visitors will want to speak about your work.
- It is your responsibility to distribute your allocation of NEOS books. You should promote your own exhibition and not rely solely on NEOS marketing.
- You are responsible for your own public liability insurance. NEOS bear no liability.
- All individual artists within a venue must be registered to exhibit. Constituted Groups and clubs can apply to join NEOS.
- Entry fees must be paid up in full before the sign-up closure date to secure your place. Refunds are given as per FAQ no 17 with a £30 admin being retained if a refund is requested before the book has gone to print.
- Proofreading of the NEOS Book entry is the responsibility of the artist. NEOS has the right to return unsuitable content.
- NEOS reserves the right to use images submitted for promotional purposes.
- Artists must inform the public, with signage, if not present at studio or chosen space when advertised as open.
- Payment does not constitute acceptance.
More answers to queries might be found on the FAQ page. If not covered there, please refer to the Committee using this contact form.