CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO NEOS
- Exhibiting membership shall be open to all artists and makers based in the North East of Scotland. As defined in the constitution.
- All work must be designed and created/made by the artist or maker from concept to final work.
- You need to be willing to be present at your studio, or chosen space, over the duration of the open studio event. Visitors will want to speak about your work.
- It is your responsibility to distribute your allocation of NEOS books. You should promote your own exhibition and not rely solely on NEOS marketing.
- You are responsible for your own public liability insurance. NEOS bear no liability.
- All individual artists within a venue must be registered to exhibit. Constituted Groups and clubs can apply to join NEOS
- Entry fees must be paid up in full before the sign-up closure date, no refunds will be given after entry closing
- Proofreading of the NEOS Book entry is the responsibility of the artist. NEOS has the right to return unsuitable content.
- NEOS reserves the right to use images submitted for promotional purposes
Any queries please refer to the FAQ page on the NEOS website www.northeastopenstudios.co.uk. If not covered there, please refer to the Committee using this contact form.