North East Open Studios (NEOS) is one of the largest open studios in Scotland and dates back to 2003.
Each year more than 300 artists and makers, across Moray, Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen, welcome visitors to their creative spaces over 9 days in September starting on the second Saturday of the month.
Our members include amazing potters, painters, jewellers, furniture makers, photographers, textile artists, sculptors, glass workers, heritage crafts and much more.
It is hoped that our app will help you to explore our beautiful area and to find out, first hand, how things are made, what inspires our members and experience some of the warm welcome that this part of Scotland is known for.
With the NEOS app you can:
- Search for artists by name, days and times of opening, media category and location.
- See images of their artwork, view their profile and website.
- Find the studios on a map and get directions.
- Check if a studio is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Save artists to a list of favourites.
The NEOS app has been developed thanks to a grant from the National Lottery Community Fund. North East Open Studios would like to thank National Lottery players for making our project possible and for supporting artists and makers across the NE of Scotland.